If you have never tried an Oreo ball, you are missing out. They are so delicious! Plus one of the easiest desserts to make! All you need to do is crush up some Oreos and add some cream cheese! Shape them into balls and place them into the freezer. After they are chilled just dip them into some melted chocolate. Super easy!
My friend Kate was visiting this past weekend to visit the boys and meet little baby Oliver. The boys loved hanging out with someone new to show off all of their toys and books too. But I was mostly glad for the help. She even helped with these Turkey Oreo Balls!
Kate and I added a little Thanksgiving twist to ours to make them into turkeys! Since we couldn’t find any candy corns (for the feathers) at the store we improvised and used M&Ms (they’re tastier anyways in my opinion!).
- 1 pkg of Oreos
- 1 pkg (8 oz) of cream cheese
- 10 oz of melting chocolate. We used
- M&Ms (candy corn)
- candy eyes
- red icing
- orange icing
- Crush the package of Oreos.
- Combine the crushed Oreos and the cream cheese (softened) until they’re well combined.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Chill in freezer for 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl. Stir and continue melting if necessary.
- Dip one oreo ball in at a time.
- Quickly add M&Ms and candy eyes.
- Use icing to make a beak and wattle.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.